Updated March 2022
All the products are specially manufactured for you from scratch. Hence, the products are non-returnable. In rare case, if you wish to return the product within 7 days, you are eligible for 50% of the refund.
Product must be returned with all tags attached in its original condition along with all packing material, courier receipt, invoice & other papers.
Once the Product is received to the company successfully, Life & Emotions / Fusioné Innovations will instantly initiate the refund to your source account or chosen method of refund.
Please note an order can only be cancelled within 24 hours of placing the order. Once the order is processed after 24 hours, no cancellation request will be entertained.
Life & Emotions / Fusioné Innovations
401, Om Tower, SaiBaba Nagar, Borivali West, Mumbai 400092, Maharashtra, India.
+91 86868 66998 / [email protected]
LifeNEmotions.com offers a very transparent and simple 7 Days Return & Replacements policy.
Conditions to be eligible for the Returns & Replacement Policy:
- Item(s) must be in their original, unused condition.
- Replacement for items are subject to inspection and checking by the Life & Emotions team.
- Damages due to neglect, improper usage will not be included under our Returns & Replacement Policy
- Product should be accompanied with Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
Return Policy on Casting Impressions:
For loose gemstones, you can return the gemstone with 100% money paid for the gemstone within the 10 Day period by meeting the above conditions. Note: Shipping charges, VAT and duties are not refundable.
Return Policy on Casting Impressions:
Any custom Casting Impressions created for you (rings, pendants, bracelets, etc.) cannot be returned for Money. You can however, you can place a return request with 10 (Ten) days of delivery to request for a store credit, worth 75% of your invoice value, for use against future purchases on our website.
If you cancel your Casting Impressions order, Life & Emotions will deduct making charges of 25% off the total purchase price.
If your Casting Impressions order cost is more than 25% of your purchase and you cancel your order, Life & Emotions will deduct the Making costs.
If you cancel your order after making the booking, Life & Emotions will deduct the 50% of Manufacturing cost.
– Shipping Charges, VAT and duties are not refundable.
– Return Shipment is at customer’s cost
– Payment Gateway charges, if applicable, will not be refunded. These are billed directly by the payment gateway and are not refunded. For payments gateway, these are 2% for all payments using Indian debit/credit cards/Net Banking (except for American Express, which is 4.5%); and 3.5% for all payments from foreign cards. All aforementioned charges are inclusive of applicable GST (18%)
– Additionally, any additional lab certificate that may have been ordered apart from the free along with the crystal, shall not be refunded in the return payment.
– Returns will take 7-10 business days to process (from the receiving date of the product at our address). Please note that the credit card company / banks may take another week to reflect that in your account.
Frequently Asked Questions: Returns & Replacement Policy
- When does the 10-Day Return Period Start?
The 10-Day period starts from the day that you receive your product, as shown by our delivery records.
- I bought 2 Casting Impressions, I like one of them – can I return the other?
Yes, under our no-questions asked return policy on gemstones with 50% money back, you can indeed return the other Casting Impressions within the 10 day period.
- I have lost the lab certificate and original packaging of the product. Can I still return the loose crystal?
We usually require full original product certificate, invoices, documentations, lab certificates, packaging, documentation, discount coupons, etc. that may have accompanied the loose gemstone. In the absence, of any of these items, you are not eligible for the Money Back Guarantee. However, you may still be eligible for a full or Partial Replacement / Store Credit. Please contact our customer support team, with your exact scenario, so that we may assist you.
- Can I return a crystal that I purchased and got studded in a Casting Impressions?
Our Returns policy clearly states that any custom making cannot be returned. However, you are eligible for a store credit worth 50% of your invoice value, for use against future purchases on LifeNEmotions.com
- I am returning a loose crystal. How should I send it?
In case you are returning or replacing a crystal, please take the following steps:
– Contact Customer Support and get a Return Authorization
– Ensure that you keep all original objects that accompanied the crystal, like Original Product Certificate and Original/Copy of Invoice, packaging, documentation, lab certificates, discount coupons, etc.
– Pack the items carefully and send only through a reputed courier with insurance for the package. Take the courier tracking information and share with us. You can find our address by clicking here Contact Us
– We recommend that you send the product back through ‘DTDC Plus’ or ‘Delhivery Direct’ service from your nearest Courier Partner branch. This service assures Next Business Day (NBD) delivery on priority in all metros and major cities and minimizes any risk involved relating to delays, misplace or theft.
– You may also have to ascertain which couriers accept crystals / casting impressions. At times, customers have managed to circumvent this rule (at their own risk) by simply mentioning the product as “Artificial Jewellery” or “Home Décor / Lifestyle Product”
IMPORTANT: Do not write the name of any crystal, jewelry related words on the outside of the package, as it may attract undue attention and theft of the package. Instead please correctly mention us as “Life & Emotions – Casting Impressions” or “Fusioné Innovations”.